Following the release of the institution’s supplementary admission list, the management of Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) has announced the screening/registration procedure for all newly admitted students for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
Benue State University, Makurdi ( BSUM ) :: Registration Procedure
- In order to enable you settle down quickly, you are requested to strictly adhere to the following steps in the screening and registration process:
i). Check for your admission status on BSU Admission List, pay the sum of N400 at any designated bank for admission verification, then obtain your receipt (with PIN).
ii). Proceed to pay the acceptance fee of Twenty Two thousand Naira (N22,000) non-refundable to Benue State University, Makurdi at the designated banks and print your admission letter. The designated banks are:
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
iii). Candidates who had earlier paid acceptance fee of Five thousand, Five hundred Naira (N5,500) only should pay an additional sum of Sixteen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira (N16,500) to make up the Twenty Two thousand Naira (N22,000) only to enable them print admission letter.
iv). Candidates are required to upload the following documents on the portal in order to enable online screening of the candidate.:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate / declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin.
v). Complete the screening form Online, print and sign. Your screening status will be communicated to you in the remarks column on the form.
vi). Proceed to Academic Office for documentation;
vii). Proceed to the designated banks and pay the approved tuition fees using your UTME or DE registration number as user ID. This also applies to all successful Preliminary French, Science and Vocation and Technology candidates who have been placed in various degree programmes.
viii). Proceed again to register Online by completing the following forms:
- Personal Data,
- Course Registration,
- Medical Form
- Matriculation Oath Form
- Print and duly sign these forms.
ix). Proceed to College, Faculty and Departmental offices for documentation;
x). Proceed to Student Affairs Division for documentation;
xi). Proceed to the University Library for documentation;
xii). Proceed to the University Clinic for documentation;
xiii). Proceed to Security Department for documentation;
- You have now completed your registration and ready to be matriculated. Matriculation of all registered candidates shall hold on Thursday, 19th May, 2016. Note that failure to register will lead to non-matriculation and subsequent disqualification of your admission.
- Watch out for the orientation and matriculation programmes;
- Registration by proxy is PROHIBITED;
- Change of name(s) is PROHIBITED;
- Below is the checklist of requirements for screening and registration
a. Processing fee receipt of payment of twenty two thousand Naira (N22,000)
b. BSU Admission Letter
c. Post-UTME and Direct Entry screening test result
d. Original JAMB admission letter (Check JAMB website)
e. Original UTME result slip with embossed passport photograph
f. Original Direct Entry online e-registration printout with embossed passport photograph
g. Original of academic qualifications
h. Birth certificate / declaration of age
i. Certificate of State of Origin
j. Writing materials
k. Four (4) passport photographs
- Candidates who are unsuccessful at the screening process may wish to report at the Academic Office with their screening forms and other credentials for further directives.
Recommendation: Learn how you can start earning money even as a student.
Stay updated and never miss any information, CLICK HERE to receive all updates via email. Also Join/Like Us now on Facebook and Twitter. You are also invited to join our online discussion community on facebook.
Please share this post with your friends using the share buttons below… If you don’t need this information, someone else might need it !!. ..Thanks!!
SchoolGist is proudly powered by KwadosKoncept