We cease this opportunity to inform the general public that the management of Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze, Anambra State ( FCET ) has released the 2016/2017 degree admission list.
FCET, Umunze – How to Check 2016/2017 Admission List
All affected candidates can check the list online by visiting the institution’s admission portal at: FCET Umunze NCE Admission List 2016/2017
- Select Programe [i.e Degree Programme Regular]
- Select Session [i.e 2016/2017 Session]
- Enter your JAMB Reg. Number in the space provided
- Click on “Submit” to view your admission status
FCET, Umunze – Instructions to Successfully Admitted Students
- Visit the school’s portal by clicking on the portal link on the school’s website “fcetumunze.edu.ng“
- Click the New Student link at the top of the page and select verify account.
- Log into the portal with your user name and password. Make sure you change your default password.
- Fill your profile details to enable you carry out other functionalities on the portal.
- Print your admission letter from the Admission Menu on the portal in order to enable you proceed to clearance.
SchoolGist congratulates all successfully admitted candidates of Federal College of Education (Technical) Umunze – FCET.
Recommendation: Learn how you can start earning money even as a student.
Stay updated and never miss any information, CLICK HERE to receive all updates via email. Also Join/Like Us now on Facebook and Twitter. You are also invited to join our online discussion community on facebook.
Please share this post with your friends using the share buttons below… If you don’t need this information, someone else might need it !!. ..Thanks!!
SchoolGist is proudly powered by KwadosKoncept