We hereby notify the public that the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has officially announced the release of her 2015/2016 Post-UTME screening date, and registration procedure. According to the release, applications must be from qualified candidates seeking admission into 100, 200 and 300 levels. Also, applicants must have chosen the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) as “Most Preferred Institution” in the just-gone JAMB exercise.
In addition, applicants must also possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO and fill in the same results on-line.
Applicants are advised to confirm the admission requirements into the respective Degree Programmes at the University admission Portal, http://admission.unaab.edu.ng before logging in to fill the e-application form.
The screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for both UTME and ‘Direct Entry’ admissions into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB); hence before proceeding with the E-application, applicants are advised to confirm the admission requirements into the respective degree programmes at the University’s admission portal, http://admission.unaab.edu.ng.
FUNAAB UTME SCREENING EXERCISE – 2015/2016
The screening exercise is only for candidates who sat and scored a minimum of 180 or 200 (depending on the applied course) in the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with the correct subject combination. In addition, candidate is expected to have applied for admission to study any of the following courses:
The Following Courses Requires A Minimum Score Of 180 In The 2015/2016 UTME Exercise:
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management,
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development,
- Animal Nutrition,
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health,
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management,
- Animal Breeding and Genetics,
- Agricultural Administration,
- Crop Protection,
- Environmental Management and Toxicology,
- Forestry and Wildlife Management,
- Pasture and Range Management,
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology,
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production,
- Soil Science and Land Management,
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
The Following Courses Requires A Minimum Score Of 200 In The 2015/2016 UTME Exercise:
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Entrepreneurial Studies
DIRECT ENTRY SCREENING EXERCISE
Direct Entry candidates, with minimum of Upper-Credit and its equivalent, who have also applied to JAMB for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) are invited to register online.
Candidates should ensure that their Academic Transcripts are forwarded to the Registrar, FUNAAB on or before Monday, 31st August, 2015.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE FOR THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, ABEOKUTA (FUNAAB) – 2015/2016 SCREENING EXERCISE.
Eligible candidates are urged to proceed as follows:
- Visit the institution’s admission portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng )
- Click on “Apply for Admission”
- Enter their JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate your application invoice
- Print out your Application Invoice which states your Reference Number and other information
- Proceed to any of the banks (nationwide) listed on the Application Invoice slip and make a non-refundable payment of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only, using the Reference Number.
- Ensure the Bank posts the payment through the appropriate channel to reflect instantly on FUNAAB Admission Portal, otherwise you will not be able to proceed with your application.
- After payment at the designated bank, proceed to FUNAAB Admission Portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Ensure that the information that you entered are correct, thereafter, print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Application opens on Monday, 3rd August 2015 and closes on Friday, 14th August, 2015.
- Candidates are required to correctly input their Bio-data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph (not more than 6 months old).
- On uploading of all required details, candidates are expected to first preview and confirm entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- Candidates should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying their passport photograph.
- Correction of entered data attracts a correction fee of One Thousand Naira (N1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level result, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained.
- Candidates who upload wrong Bio-Data, O’ Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
SCHEDULED SCREENING DATE
The Screening Exercise is computer-based and presently scheduled to holds on Monday, 17th August, 2015 and Tuesday, 18th August, 2015. Candidates are to check the FUNAAB Admission Portal from Friday 14th August, 2015 to verify their venue and date.
To all applicants of this year’s FUNAAB admission, the SchoolGist crew wishes you a huge success.
Stay updated and never miss any information, CLICK HERE to receive all updates via email. Also Join/Like Us now on Facebook and Twitter. You are also invited to join our online discussion community on facebook.
Please share this post with your friends using the share buttons below… If you don’t need this information, someone else might need it !!. ..Thanks!!
SchoolGist is proudly powered by KwadosKoncept