This is to inform the public, especially to all 2016 UTME candidates that the managements of the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have released the ‘Change of Course’ and ‘Change of Institution’ form for the 2016/2017 UTME session.
Application is currently in progress, hence we urge any 2016 UTME candidate who wish to change his/her chosen institution or course to utilize this opportunity.
JAMB 2016 Change of Course/Institution – Application Procedure
All interested candidates are expected to follow the steps listed below in order to apply for the change of course/institution:
- Purchase the 2016 JAMB ‘Change of Course’ scratch card form any JAMB office in the nation or from any major commercial banks in Nigeria. The scratch card should not cost more than ₦2,500 (Two thousand, five hundred Naira).
- Afterwards, visit the board’s ‘change of course’ online portal via the link below and create an account :: http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme1/CyberAdmin/Accounts.aspx
- After creating an account on the portal, visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/unifiedtme1/regCentreLogin.aspx in order to commence with the rest of the application process.
JAMB 2016 Change of Course/Institution – Please Note
- Ensure that you apply for the change of course/institution at any of the JAMB Accredited Registration Centers
- Before you can Change Course/ Institution for 2016 UTME registered candidates, an Account MUST be created. This shall be used to login subsequently. Only your Access Code is required to create account.
JAMB 2016 Change of Course/Institution – Application Deadline
- At the time of compiling this information, the deadline for the 2016 ‘change of course/institution’ application has NOT been announced. We therefore urge all candidates who wish to change their courses/institutions to embark on the process as soon as possible in order to avoid ‘late-hour rush’.
Recommendation: Learn how you can start earning money even as a student.
Stay updated and never miss any information, CLICK HERE to receive all updates via email. Also Join/Like Us now on Facebook and Twitter. You are also invited to join our online discussion community on facebook.
Please share this post with your friends using the share buttons below… If you don’t need this information, someone else might need it !!. ..Thanks!!
SchoolGist is proudly powered by KwadosKoncept