Be informed that the management of Kwara State University (KWASU), is currently inviting all UTME/DE candidates to apply for the Post-UTME Screening/ Test for 2016/2017 admission exercise.
Kwara State University ( KWASU ) 2016 Post-UTME:: Eligibility and Requirements
- Those whose choice of institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete
- Those interested in admission into KWASU but have not made it their choice.
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply for the Post-UTME Screening Test but will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
In addition to all the requirements stated above, all applicants must know that final admission into the University is based on meeting the University’s and the Academic Programme’s cut off points in both UTME and POST-UTME examinations when they are set and also on the availability of spaces within the NUC approved admission quota for KWASU.
Kwara State University ( KWASU ) 2016 Post-UTME :: Application Procedure
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Three Thousand Naira (N3,000.00) only (i.e. Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) as Post-UTME fee and One Thousand Naira (N1,000.00) as administrative charge).
- From KWASU undergraduate portal home page (http://www.kwasu.edu.ng/portal), click “POST-UTME CANDIDATES” menu.
- Click “Registration Form” link
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue” button to generate the payment breakdown. NOTE: If you have already attempted to make payment, this section will notify you of the status of such payment.
- Check the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button. Do not click the button twice.
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be directed to your registration portal where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, a screening date will be scheduled for you. It is important to print your Post-UTME Registration Form and Payment receipt. You are to bring these documents to the screening center along with other important documents.
Please Note: If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you can use the “Login” link under “POST-UTME CANDIDATES” menu to access your registration portal.
Kwara State University ( KWASU ) 2016 Post-UTME :: Screening Date
The institution’s 2016post-utme screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as follows:
- Date: Monday 16th May – Thursday 19th May, 2016.
- Venue: University Auditorium, Malete
- Time: Examination time will be scheduled on candidates’ registration print-outs.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the time scheduled for their Post-UTME Screening/ Test.
They are also required to come along to the screening /test venue with unused scratch card(s) for their O’level results, and print-outs of their Post-UTME registration forms.
Kwara State University ( KWASU ) 2016 Post-UTME :: Application Deadline:
Kwasu post Utme 2016 online application has been scheduled to end on Saturday 14th May, 2016.
Recommendation: Learn how you can start earning money even as a student.
Stay updated and never miss any information, CLICK HERE to receive all updates via email. Also Join/Like Us now on Facebook and Twitter. You are also invited to join our online discussion community on facebook.
Please share this post with your friends using the share buttons below… If you don’t need this information, someone else might need it !!. ..Thanks!!
SchoolGist is proudly powered by KwadosKoncept