We wish to use this medium to inform the general public that the 2015/2016 NNPC/CHEVRON JV NATIONAL UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS is still on-going. The Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
AVAILABLE COURSES FOR THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
- Mining Engineering
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:- PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Application is open to only full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) candidates.
- Applications for this scholarship are to be submitted only through the website. Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed.
- In line with the E-Scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages.
- All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
- Applicants are required to enter valid personal bank account details.
- Multiple application leads to automatic disqualification.
- Deadline: Closing date for receipt of e-applications is strictly June 16, 2015.
1).. Before you start this application, ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
2).. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
3).. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested qualified candidates (full-time Second Year -200 LEVEL- students) are urged to follow the steps below in order to apply for this scholarship.
- Click Here to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account.
- Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to return to Scholarship site.
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Click the “Apply Now” button to submit information.
- You will receive an email and a SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number.
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields.
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form.
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and finger print capture.
- Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number.
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
15).. Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
For more information about this scholarship and FAQ as regards this scholarship, CLICK HERE!!.
From all of us at SchoolGist, “Big thanks to NNPC and CHEVRON for this awesome opportunity to our undergraduates”.
Stay updated and never miss any information, CLICK HERE to receive all updates via email. Also Join/Like Us now on Facebook and Twitter. Please share this post with your friends using the share buttons below… If you don’t need this information, someone else might need it !!. ..Thanks!!
SchoolGist is proudly powered by KwadosKoncept