It has gotten to us that the authorities of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has announced the release of the institution’s application form for her 2015 Post-UTME exercise. The university therefore invites all interested candidates who chose the institution as their “First Choice” and also scored a minimum of 200 in the last UTME (exam) to apply for the institution’s Post-UTME Screening Exercise for 2015/2016 Academic Session.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2015 Post-UTME: Application Procedure
Before commencing the application process, candidates are advised to ensure that they have a valid e-mail account. Eligible candidates are urged to proceed with their application are thus:
- Visit the institution’s portal (www.uniben.edu)
- Click on Student Portal.
- Click on Register for application (located at the top left of the display page to proceed).
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number (Then your ID and Password should be displayed on the browser immediately).
- Visit https://uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
To start the application process,
- Click on ‘Application record’,
- Provide all required information and upload your passport photograph (Your passport must be a clear and recent “1×1” passport with red background and in “.JPEG” format only).
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. Failure to upload the specified passport will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2015 Post-UTME: Payment
Eligible candidates can make payment for the institution’s Post-UTME screening exercise via the following steps:
- Click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page,
- Click on “College Pay” on the top left corner of the next page,
- Follow the instructions to make a payment of ₦2,000 for the application (The fee excludes other charges) with any ATM-Enabled Verve or Master Card from any Commercial Bank. If you need the institution’s PUTME past questions (this is optional), then you will have to make an extra payment of ₦1,000:00; thereafter, a link tagged “Download past questions to practice” will be displayed to you.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Print out an acknowledgement slip which should contain the screening schedule.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2015 Post-UTME: Screening Date
After a successful application, candidates are mandated to re-visit the institution’s online portal on Saturday 15th August, 2015 in order to check for their examination/screening date. At the moment, the UNIBEN Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2015 academic session has been scheduled to take place between Monday 17th August, 2015 and Wednesday 2nd September, 2015. Venues for the screening exercise are set to be in designated centres within Ugbowo Campus of the University.
According to the report, the Screening Exercise would be conducted via the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and all candidates are mandated to be seated on or before one hour before the stipulated time for the screening exercise.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2015 Post-UTME: Grouping of Courses for Screening
Group 1: Social Science, Management Sciences, Education-Social Sciences, Education–Management Sciences, Mathematics and Economics, Statistics
Group 2: Engineering, Physical Sciences, Education-Physical Sciences, Technical Education
Group 3: Medicine, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Education-Life Sciences, Agriculture
Group 4: Law, Arts, Education Arts.
University of Benin (UNIBEN) 2015 Post-UTME: Application Deadline
All interested candidates are mandated to apply on or before Thursday, 13th August, 2015 as the application process will be officially ended at Midnight on the said date.
Stay updated and never miss any information, CLICK HERE to receive all updates via email. Also Join/Like Us now on Facebook and Twitter. You are also invited to join our online discussion community on facebook.
Please share this post with your friends using the share buttons below… If you don’t need this information, someone else might need it !!. ..Thanks!!
SchoolGist is proudly powered by KwadosKoncept