This is to inform all newly admitted students of University of Ibadan (UI) that the institution’s matriculation ceremony for the 2015/2016 academic session has been scheduled to take place on Thursday (10th March, 2016) at the International Conference Center.
All concerned students i.e newly admitted degree students, and Postgraduate students (who are not graduates of University of Ibadan) are mandated to participate in the matriculation. Failure to do so attracts some penalties.
Matriculating students are expected to be formally dressed and seated in the venue on or before 9:30am. After 9:30am, students won’t be allowed into the hall; also students who are not properly dressed will also not be allowed into the hall.
University of Ibadan (UI) Matriculation :: Take Note Of The following
- Academic gowns and caps are to be collected from the Faculties (Deans’ Offices) from Tuesday, 8 March, 2016.
- The academic gowns and caps must be returned immediately after the Ceremony.
- Any student who fails to return the academic gown after the ceremony may be prevented from writing the 2015/2016 First Semester Examinations.
- All matriculating students are to sign the Matriculation register in their respective faculties (Dean’s office) except students from the college of medicine, who are meant to sign theirs at the venue of the ceremony.
- The cooperation of all concerned students, parents, and staff is hereby solicited.
NB: Parents should please note that ONLY ACCREDITED PHOTOGRAPHERS with endorsed tags by the University would be allowed to operate at the Matriculation venue, and non-accredited personal Photographers would be disallowed for security reasons.
In addition, all new graduates of the institution are to cross-check their data at the school’s portal via finalists.ui.edu.ng.
Likewise, all newly admitted students of the institution should visit the Admissions Portal (admissions.ui.edu.ng) to fill and print the medical registration forms.
Recommendation: Learn how you can start earning money even as a student.
Stay updated and never miss any information, CLICK HERE to receive all updates via email. Also Join/Like Us now on Facebook and Twitter. You are also invited to join our online discussion community on facebook.
Please share this post with your friends using the share buttons below… If you don’t need this information, someone else might need it !!. ..Thanks!!
SchoolGist is proudly powered by KwadosKoncept